Manx/TT..& Parade Lap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Manx/TT..& Parade Lap
I like Maria alot & I'll miss her at the TT. But my questions are How & Why is she able to do the Manx after doing the TT? We where told No TT Rider could do that unless they where on a Vintage bike. Alex did 1 TT and was told No,...TT Rides Can Not go back to The Manx!... And the same goes for the Parade Lap. But , we all lost a friend Peter Garmins, a TT Rider on the Parade Lap. I was always told No...Isn't that Double Stanards? We are still triing to understand the rules!
16-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Manx/TT..& Parade Lap
Read the rules then

16-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

In answer to your question. Maria only rode in the Production Races at the TT which did not disbar a Rider from taking part in the Manx GP.

But now that the Rules have changed and their are no longer any more Production Races at the TT any Rider who Rides in the TT will not be able to enter the Manx GP hope this answers your question All the Best Irish Ago...
16-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Cargo, I did read evey page, again, of the Supplementery Regulations. And there is nothing on this subjects. Can you tell me where to find it , and what page to find it, in writing?? Thanks WB.
17-05-2005, 03:25 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the imfo, thats the best answer I have gotten yet, from anyone! But Alex only did the 1000 Production race in 2004, as his dabue . And now he was not accepted in the TT,.. or the Manx? supposidly... Whats Up?.....Do you know where I can find these rules in writing? So I can stop asking...Same with the Parade lap...and How old is a Vintage bike that is Legal for a TT Rider to be able to ride the Manx, or is that not true too! There is nothing in the Supplementary Regulations....
Thank You Kindly!...and Have a Nice Day Bro!...WB.
17-05-2005, 03:41 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can find the regs for the ManxGP here.....

<A HREF="http://www.iommgp.com/riders/">http://www.iommgp.com/riders/</A>

In the 2005 regs under item 6 Eligibility it makes it very clear who is or is not able to compete in the Manx.

I think it is worth saying thats just because you are eligible for the Manx that does NOT mean you'll be certain of getting a ride.
17-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Cargo, Thanks for the Manx Supplementary Regs. ...I have never seen them before. That will answer a few questions, and I can now pass on that imfo. I'm just triing to be a good TT/Manx GP Rep. .........Zoom, WB.
17-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looking forward to seeing you there, Wade, and as many people as you can encourage! Like seeing nice, quiet, retiring guys like you and Cargo! How about a (coloured) head to head!!??
17-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wade, if youve ridden in any TT race, other than the Production races, you cannot ride in the Manx Grand Prix races, but you can ride in the Classic races. The Manx Grand Prix races are:-

The Newcomers race
The Junior race
The Lightweight/Ultra Lightweight race
The Senior race

ammo
17-05-2005, 09:11 PM