No meeting place?
Anonymous
Unregistered

No meeting place?
Hi,

I am sorry we havent arranged a meeting place and I am off in the morning!
If anyone coms up with anywhere today, I will check before I leave.
There is ALWAYS the Sulby Glen Hotel and I will be there a LOT!

So, good luck one and all.
Competitors and vistors alike.
Go fast, go safe and lets all have a good one

Mike

27-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: No meeting place?
will be setting off in the morning as well, sulby pub monday night pratice
thats where i will be
see you if your there
kev and kim
27-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: No meeting place?
I will be there AND saturday!

Mike
27-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Meeting place? T-Shirts ? TT TEAM ?
27-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Meeting place? T-Shirts ? TT TEAM ?
Hi Ian (and all), I was hoping that I would have had a bike out there racing this year and I still hope to do that albeit in the Southern and the Manx. I have spoken to Chris Palmer and offered him my bike for both meetings and if all goes well once it is here, then hopefully we should see a TTWebsite bike at these meetings.

I am staying in a hotel near the Hilton,(Onchan end) and will be in a few places around the Island myself.

I shall be wearing a black and red short sleeved shirt with the TTwebsite logo on it, so anyone on here who spots me, is obviously more than welcome to say hello and share a beer or two.

Best of luck to everyone, safe riding and hopefully a great meeting to come.
27-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ah, what you REALLY need is a baseball style cap.... with the logo on...Can I (we) use the "TTW.com" logo to have a cap/shirt made while we are on the Island.. I for one would be proud to wear it/both.

I have a few T-shirts made for occasions relevant to the TT.. I'm supporting Ago Murphy, I've supported the TT for 58 years, I pester Bernie Quayle, I drink and eat Hilton, so I think this years T-Shirts will be a colourful
set !!!!! So can we add TTWEBSITE.COM please ?

27-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let me have a chat with the guy at the TTshirt shop on the prom, perhaps I can strike a deal with him on caps, tshirts and other bits and pieces.

By all means, if you want to use the logo to put it on a cap or whatever, in oder to be able to identify each other, then why not.

Best of luck and hope to see a few of you around the course,
27-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Ian,

Please look out for my Australian friend, Colin Delaney, who is staying at the Castle Mona. Tall, not as old as us I don't think, very quiet, will be on his own for his very first visit to the TT.

Have a wonderful time all of you.
27-05-2005, 10:10 PM