Where are the female racers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where are the female racers
seeing the other message about sandra ,who is still in my view ,the quickest female tt racer (until another female laps quicker on a 600),there seems to nobody in her class at present.
Only Anita Buxton this year in the solos...
05-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Where are the female racers
hi Chris
here will be more females at the Manx Grand Prix later in the year, off the top of my head, Maria Costello (400), Carolynn Sells (400), Gail Musson (125), Elle Forrest (125/250), Marie Hodgson (newcomer 600), I'm sure there's some more but its early Sunday morning and the grey matter is struggling to come to terms with being awake never mind thinking, which is something that doesn't come easy to me!! Especially when posting on message boards LOL LOL ;-)
Cheers
Russ
05-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Russ,
I was just in from the night shift....
good to here there are a few at the Manx ,i should Know better, with elle from this neck of the woods (glasgow).
05-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will be out on the 600 also mate! I would imagine Maria will be on a 600 also. See you soon
05-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know that Ms Sells ;-0 But I was naming the size of bike that all you 'chicks'
(;-0_) have the best chance of getting on the podium on, as you'll notice that second post only named the females that I think have a chance of getting on the podium at this stage.
Hope your listening in to the races today????
Russ 'soon to be battered black and blue by a racing chick' Henley
LOL

05-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep, managed to get it on 1368AM on my little radio, it's a bit crackly but I couldn't get onto it through the internet today, same as lots of people I gather!
Don't worry, I won't be giving you a slap, besides, you've called me worse things other than 'quick chick'! Take it easy and see you soon I hope ;-)
05-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats cos you don't get yer lazt bottom out of bed in time on Sundays!!!!! LOL
05-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

One sidecar driver too, Ruth Laidlow. Ruth and her former passenger, Helen Sutherland were the first all female crew to finish a TT, last year. Hope HS is enjoying her holiday in france!
07-06-2005, 03:35 PM