Ulster GP
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ulster GP
Anita Buxton qualified 3rd on the 400 tonight,
Mark Parrett fastest. I think Anita has a good chance of being on podium again, very close with
second rider, so you never know. GO ANITA GO.

An excellent qualifying for Elle Forrest 97mph
on the 125.
Good Luck to both !
10-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ulster GP
Anyone got any news from the 400/ 125 results ??
TOP 5 PLEASE !
11-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

4oo, won bt Chris Dean, by .1 of a sec from Joe Philips, with Anthony McColgan 3rd, Anita was 5th, Palmer won 125 from Lougher. Apparently this race was red flagged, re started for a 2 lap race, and again stopped on lap 1!, sorry no further details, other than the injured party had a couple of broken bones.
11-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks eventually THE results were posted !
Great result for ELLE ! I'm sure Anita will be a little disappointed with her result but she was close to the pack, it's about getting a good start
especially on a two lapper !
11-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

brian purdy was very seriously hurt. he is thankfully now on the mend and out of i.c. i think elle slipped off on the last lap as the rain came down. i saw her get a lift back on the pillion. she looked ok. other than that it was one hell of a meeting. from wednesday night sitting in cameron donald's motorhome [what dya mean i'm a namedropper?] to saturday night when we all shook hands, said goodbye and he promised to come back and race there next year. what a great bloke and a great ambassador for the sport we love. all in all we had a great time. noel, if you're reading this, you are the greatest, bless ya! i would post this on rrr but i'm now sacked. tee hee.
ade!
15-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Never mind, Ade, we still luv ya!!
15-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad to see you again yoof, how many candles do I need to bring to Scarborough. : )
16-08-2005, 08:32 PM