Isle of Man TT Marshals Association Ltd Statement
Anonymous
Unregistered

Isle of Man TT Marshals Association Ltd Statement
19-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Isle of Man TT Marshals Association Ltd Statem
Good response! What's the chances of MCN printing THAT in full? Slim, probably.
20-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not a hope in hell of MCN printing that response.
It's too accurate and informative for them, it wouldn't make a good story.
"No Marshalls for a mile in each direction".. so there was no-one at the start then? Very poorly researched even for MCN, I would suggest they owe the organisers an appology for that alone!
Don't hold your breath. MCN you've let yourselves down.
20-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can i suggest that you post your respose on the MCN Chat forum ?

You just need to register and are free to post your views.

Would suggest posting it under the british superbike section tho, as not too many people post or seem to read the IOMTT section.
20-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now I realise why I will never be an official in the IOMTTMA - because your response is polite and professional, a bit like the marshalling. If it was me responding to MNC I would have just said fcuk off!

If I had no faith in the organisation of the IOMTTMA do you think I would stick my A$$ on the circuit year on year wondering if there is marshall cover of a high standard? Of couse not!!

MCN, Bollokcs and get a grip.

Sorry for the choice language but the IOMTTMA do a good job in my opinion and should be backed all the way.

20-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

At this years MGP marshalls were signed on without any prior experience or the min training vidio. Marshall could be and were signed on at vantage points on the track. As for Governors Bridge I counted 17 marshalls one night during practice and nine of those on the exit of the dip.
At Braddan bridge the female FLAG marshall had only signed on that week and it was her first time at being a marshall.
On saying this the cover that I witnessed was good a few experienced marshalls backed up with a few new ones. But the strange thing that I did witness was that the medics on station on Braddan had to leave to attend the Helicopter which was to land at the Hospital why is this dont the nursing staff do that job.
21-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

21-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The reporters from the MCM aint daft, do you not think they have covered their backs with this story, they have spoke to many marshalls over the MGP.
22-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The editor was so fearful of litigation that he rushed to the Island this week to try and recover some dignity (some hope) for MCN's reputation here, and spoke on Manx Radio News.
23-09-2005, 11:45 PM