Welcome
thewitch
Unregistered

Welcome
I notice that we have had a lot of new members recently. Welcome to you all, and bring a friend! I hope you will all post, and not just look. The site is only as good as its members, and the more of you who contribute the better it will be. :wink:
Never mind us mouthy "oldies" ...feel free to speak up, and it would be great if you could start some new threads of discussion. :idea:
The fight to make the TT and Manx the races we all want, and keep them that way needs you! 8)
Keep it clean and don't get personal... Evil
and we all like a laugh Lol
08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141

The more the merrier!, i know i havent been posting much of late, but been busy at work, but now that we are in 06, we can lookm forward to the new season, and hopefully this Friday will bring the postive new on this years TT which we badly need
Baylon
http://www.irishracephotography.com
08-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Website Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16

Yeah, even us Aussies are welcome.....well, I think we are. lol. Don't have much time to post these days though, right into the speedway season, must be getting old 'cause I can't wait for it to finish. Too much stress!!! What I need is a holiday to IoM, or maybe a holiday AFTER the TT. I doubt if we'll get much rest race week. Bring it on....
09-01-2006, 10:05 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

You got time to come to Scotland after the TT?
09-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12

I doubt it, they have got enough blokes running around in skirts where she comes from.
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
10-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

Were is Eddy Edscape these days i met him at Skerries 3 years ago but is he ok.
11-01-2006, 11:04 AM
thewitch
Unregistered

Funnily enough, Pykey, Edscape and Mrs edscape came here and after that I never heard from him...I think he may have been ill. Hope he's well...we miss you, Eddie..
11-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen i think Eddie came on one of the sites last year? also i met Jo jo who also used to be a regular and she also has disapeared.
12-01-2006, 11:08 AM
thewitch
Unregistered

Jojo, who is Glen English's partner, is rather busy as Mum to Danielle these days. We keep in touch...just!
12-01-2006, 03:28 PM