Not TT but BSB
Sid from Brigg Offline

Threads: 14
Not TT but BSB
British Superbikes to be shown on ITV ! next season,will bring a new audience but will the coverage be any good ? Great 4 way dice for the lead but we have to go to the adverts and it will be all over by the time we return .
Good move or not ?
14-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

Over on the BSB chat forum 98% over the moon !

But i have yet to be convinced, i enjoyed it when you could sit down at 1pm and watch racing till 4.30 approx, even when it was running late the peeps in control always followed it through. Great coverage from the most knowelegable commentators and tv coverage was brill.

OK so i payed for it but that was my choice.

Not only the BSB races but support races were covered also, not sure that this is now going to be the case, believe that delayed coverage of support races on later in the day Sad

We shall see eh ?

cheers,
Stella
14-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Find Reply
Stella Offline

23-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

I'm with you Stella I loved sitting down for the first BSB race and hardly moving for three hours 'til the end of the second.

Now we'll have the two BSB rounds and 6 edited races later. I will probably miss most of those 'cos she who must be obeyed won't want to watch them when I have already hogged the TV in the afternoon.....Progress ?.....Behind every silver cloud there's a dark lining.
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
23-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Website Find Reply
Stella Offline

Put "she who must be obeyed" onto me their must be some sort of compromise that she will agree too ? :wink:

I have a few that i could suggest ? Lol

Looking foreward to the start of the new season.... all championships this year look mega !

Wether it be Roads, GP`s, WSB`s and British Superbikes.

cheers,
Stella
23-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Find Reply