MGP Newcomers
Anonymous
Unregistered

MGP Newcomers
Copied from rrr.com

If there is any one out there that was planning to do the Manx Newcomers GP this year but doesn't think they'll be able to because of the new restrictions imposed by the ACU for a course licence.

Don't despair, drop a line to Jaquie at the Manx Motorcycle Club (she's lovely )
(mmcctt@manx.net)
She's trying to get an idea of how many are affected by this, but has no way of doing so until the regs/entries start flooding in.

The sooner people contact her the sooner she can present the info to the ACU.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or, dont start flooding in, as the case may be !!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Serves the buggers right if they dont get any entries at all, should have stood with the riders, instead of going over to "The Enemy". Dont tell me common sense is finally prevailing at last, I didnt think they'd got enough f---ing brain power for that . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway, any newcomers, or for that matter any prospective riders, if there are any, get in touch with Jacquie and let her know your views.

ammo
24-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Before anybody else sends me a private message, I wasnt referring to Jacquie as having no brain, I was referring to all the other members of the MMCC Committee who could have outvoted the wonderful Mr Hanson at the next Committee meeting and brought some commonsense to prevail at the ACU, but must obviously have chosen not to. Hope thats cleared that point up.

ammo
24-01-2006, 11:14 PM