Laidlows TT Return
JMC Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Laidlows TT Return
Really great news that Andy is returning to the TT circuit in 06. His form in Superside, and previously in British Formula Two racing, make him and Patrick an exciting addition to the entry list, and possible World Series champs to boot for the future.

Having Steve Webster on board as well can only be a good thing to have consumate professionalism in the mix, and am sure the enthusiasm and down to earth approach that Laidlow has will make for a successful team venture in 06.

I think it is heartening that the liason representatives have pushed to raise the profile of the chairs, and the entry has to be the strongest since Taylor, Biland, O'Dell etc competed in the late 70's.

All the best to Team LFR
27-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I have to admit to bias here, as I think Andy and Patrick are the most promising riders in the world today. They are the youngest team racing in the World Series, and it is only a matter of time till they win. THERE, I've said it!
Said the same about Jock many years ago, and he did it. He would be very proud of them, and they are the current holders of the Jock Taylor Memorial Trophy.
Can't wait to see Andy, Patrick, Kirsten and the 2026 World Champions Jack and Samuel!
27-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

Not biased Helen !!!

Simply True ! Big Grin

cheers,
Stella
27-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

What did you think of Budgie Helen ?
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
27-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Website Find Reply
GarryD Offline

Threads: 17

I'd like to see Steve Norbury win a sidecar TT, he's got quicker each year and would be great for team lockside racing.
Motor cycling, mountain climbing and bull fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are childrens games played by adults.
28-01-2006, 06:11 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Oh, Charlie, that's a silly question. As a founder member of the Scottish Sidecar Racing Club, way back then, in a wee dark room, over a pub in Haddington...I KNOW our Scots sidecar teams are the best! Andy Laidlow has successfully applied for Scottish nationality!! He looks great in a kilt, by the way!
28-01-2006, 10:24 AM
thewitch
Unregistered

...Jock Skene (and Mick, doubly talented), young Muldoon (good grief, he's not that young anymore...) Alistair Lewis..... and so many more
28-01-2006, 10:40 AM