Charlie Hulse
tappo Offline

Threads: 2

hope you get sorted mate ,we can allways make room for another rider coming to chairs ,just do enough meetings to get tt 07 should be some party hope to meet you best wishes .
21-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Angry TT fan!!!

My Pamela and I are incensed by the fact that we will be prevented from seeing you at this years races Shaun! You revelation about doing the sidecar at the 2007 races just made me more angry. Whjate the hell are they doing to our races.
Not just you, but who else will be missing because of this bureacracy!
Does anyone know the situation with Wade Boyd for example??
Is it too late for someone to see sense over this?

MV
22-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Website Find Reply
superted Offline

Threads: 0

More in hope than anticipation I emailed the editor of MCN last week to ask why they had been so quiet, and suggesting he look into the story. I wasn't disappointed - no reply

So the piece in this week's rag shows where they're coming from

"Veteran TT star Kiwi Shaun Harris has had his 2006 TT entry refused on what looks like a race licence technicality"

A technicality already!
23-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12

Nah!! your wrong the Kiwi has never raced around Darley Moor, Cadwell and Pembrey, so how could he possibly be safe enough around the TT??

Now a few choice words from Pol Pot himself positively confirm that Shaun Harris is not safe to race at the TT.

"The accusations of conflict of interest are an invitable part of our current structure".

"There are guys like me who over the years have been elected of what we know about the sport and our enthusiasm, knowledge and ability, and our desire to spend all our time putting something back into the sport we love, it is for others to judge if I am right or not".

I Seem to remember another lunatic, Comical Ali, shouting about how the Americans are not here our army has destroyed them and they have been driven out of Iraq.

Well J.P I am sorry to say the jury has been out, and judgement has been passed on your pleadings of greatness, integrity and honesty in respect of the TT Course Licence have been found wanting and false on this, others and your own ACU deleted forum.

The verdict is unanimous GUILTY, sentencing will be adjourned, just for time being until other matters have been considered.
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
23-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

How do they justify not replying to any of the many emails sent to them by Shaun Harris over the last week ?

This the 21st century Mr. Parker, if you find it beyond your comprehension to reply to emails that are only asking for clarification and if there is an appeals procedure, how do you justify your own words....

...There are guys like me who over the years have been elected of what we know about the sport and our enthusiasm, knowledge and ability, and our desire to spend all our time putting something back into the sport we love, it is for others to judge if I am right or not"....

NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ......get the message ?

PS....I thought you didn't agree with "elections" Mr. Parker, and in the future wanted appointees only, Remember your "The trouble with democracy...." speech
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
24-03-2006, 01:52 AM
Website Find Reply