Where to watch (probably been done)......
Kev Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Where to watch (probably been done)......
but I couldnae find it....so......humour me......

Where are you all watching....what race......and why? What's so good about it?

I have most commonly been at the Gooseneck...Stella Maris...Governors...the Creg...and the Grandstand...

So here's your chance...TELL ME WHERE TO GO!
Cheers!
30-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Find Reply
Guy Offline

Threads: 10

Bottom of Bray Hill, Rhencullen, Glen Helen & Hillberry are some that I'd recommend you try, but really there's so much choice ! Big Grin
When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
30-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Threads: 27

Bottom Of Bray Hill awesome , top of Bray Hill inn school field excellent , Hillberry tremendous woth going here to see Moly through here superb . Ballacry , was at Bishops Court this evening Guy Martin awesome here , the list goes on there are loads of great specs .
30-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Find Reply
HarleyFreemantle Offline

Threads: 4

Glen Helen if you can get up on the bank. If not walk back 100 yards to the entrance to the bridge there as the riders nip in past the wall and your litterally a couple of meters away, if that. Im unsure of names of places, but if you go round the left at the top of Cronk-y-voddy, then the right, then the next set of two bends looks to be good.

Quarry Bends is awesome just for the sheer thought that one misplaced stone and you could be taken out before you could even react (not a funny thought the crashing but the sheer speed and danger makes for a thrilling day)

Gingerhall is a nice left hand bend to watch them getting on the power again, and the pub isnt 'alf bad either (and they sell Stella!).
30-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Find Reply