welcome to TTwebsite
thewitch
Unregistered

welcome to TTwebsite
I notice we have quite a few new members recently. Welcome, and I hope you will all post. Got a bee in your bonnet, want to sing the praises of your favourite rider, got an idea for the site???
Don't be shy like Colin...speak out!
15-06-2006, 09:37 PM
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

shouldn't that be: don't be shy.....like colin, speak out?
sorry, just being pedantic - whatever that means :?
ade!
oh yes, welcome to you all Big Grin i noticed there's a few off irishbikeracing. welcome aboard.
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
15-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

ade tell em were we meet at scarborough THE HOLE IN THE WALL AND THE ALMA
17-06-2006, 07:44 PM
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32

Lol Lol Lol

DIDN'T U JUST TELL 'EM PYKEY !!!
17-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Website Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

i get foregetfull Hilary?
18-06-2006, 11:44 AM
beepee Offline

Threads: 23

Could it be that people are deserting the 'pay to comment ' real road racing forum to come here.Many of the names are very familiar but it does appear to be the same people whoi do most of the posting ,so come on you 'watchers ' get your fingers twitching.

Did you know that several of the controllers in the control tower TT week only have national c qualifications.Not good enough to be there,but holders of A quals are overlooked because they are not in 'The Club'.By that I mean the old pals club.

In fact I believe one controller was deemed to be a health and safety risk but because of his connections a blind eye has been turned,just think about evacuating the control tower in an emergency.Theres only one way out!
18-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Find Reply