Happy Birthday to Jan in Oz!
Harry Offline

Threads: 25
Wishing our dear friend Jan a very hoppy birthday !
I hope I've gotten the right date LOL!!
Have a wonderful birthday, whenever it is LOL!!
Hope to see you next year ! Elizabeth & Harry
18-07-2006, 04:59 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Happy birthday...many happy returns.
Is Justine home yet, or is she still here? Tell herto get in touch if she's still in the UK. Next year's Manx??
18-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16

Yep, it's my birthday. Once upon a time I didn't want to have any more but now I am thankful I'm here to celebrate them. Thanks for your wishes. Yes, Helen, Justine is still in Chorley, she will be heading down to Isle of Wight for sidecar World speedway meeting by 5/6th August. Goodness knows where she'll before that date. I shall give her the message though. Am sitting her with a lovely bottle of Chilean oakey Chardonnay and just about to tuck into some Sydney Rock Oysters and some Queensland prawns. What a way to celebrate.
18-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Wish I was there wityh you! Enjoy. I will be at the Eurocup sidecar meeting (and solos) at East Fortune this weekend, following a sizzling Superbike round at Knockhill last Sat/Sun. Might even have a glass of something reinforcing...
18-07-2006, 08:14 AM
cargo
Unregistered

Happy birthday Jan remember you are only as old as the toyboy on your arm. :wink:

If Justine is still on this half of the world she should really have made the effort to get over here for a road race or two :wink:

And if she still plans to be in the UK on or after the 6th August then the Manx is on very soon after that and a trip back to the IOM is in order.
She'd be very welcome at Team Cargo's hospitality awning... free of charge :wink: and all the Mexician beer she can drink :shock: :shock:
18-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28

Glad to see you are enjoying our Queensland crustaceans Jan. I am staying up late to watch the Tour de France so I will have a toast or two for you. At least you don't have to suffer kippers or bacon baps or stuffed potatoes!
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
18-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Find Reply
Harry Offline

Threads: 25
Thanks for letting us know that he had the right day! smilie The International Date Line always confuses Harry who can be a bit hare-brained sometimes LOL!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Elizabeth & Harry
18-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16

Thanks for the wishes, Cargo. Also I shall inform Justine of the invitation, she is still in England for ???? who knows. Think she is planning to go to Birmingham show? this weekend. I guess she will have to return to Oz in the very near future and save, save, save. I hear the racing is fabulous in Ireland and the teams are great! Good luck for the Manx.
18-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
Justine Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Yeah, I'm still here!
Hi there race fans! 8) I'm still in the UK, can't leave while this weather is soooo good! Went riding through the Yorkshire Dales on the weekend, awsome. GP is soon, isn't it.......? Ha!
25-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11

Welcome to the madhouse, Justine :!:

Big Grin
25-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Find Reply