Joey Dunlop Foundation
kevin quirk Offline

Threads: 28
Joey Dunlop Foundation
Big Grin

After another hectic year of fund raising plus many meetings with various authorities, I am pleased to advise that 2006 has been one of our best years for fund raising and this is down to the hardwork of the committee and many of our supporters/helpers. May I take this opportunity to Thank the following for all their assistance :

Bruce Baker ..........Without you we would be light years away from achieving our dream

Linda Dunlop & John Harris ....... We will get there but as you know we have had many broken promises . I look forward to the exhibition at TT 2007

Gavin Smith ................ Rideout Brilliant and Thanks for all your support

Andy Faragher ........... Thanks for demolishing the house , also arranging the Klaffi Night , your advise and support is appreciated

Andy Scullard and Moody Dhoo............ Thanks for your support and I know you will do well at next years NW200

Paul Phillips ................Keep up the good work , the TT will be brilliant in 2007 and again thanks for organising the various events

Helen ..........................Thanks for raising our profile

Abbi Baker and my wife Angela.............You know that without your support both Bruce and I could not have achieved the results of 2006

All our supporter Merry Xmas and we need you in 2007

Finally , the time wasters and b***shitters , do not waste my time with broken promises , I have far too much work to do and really you should hang your heads in shame

Kevin Quirk
22-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Find Reply