Would the real Baylon please stand up.
couperman Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Would the real Baylon please stand up.
Hi

During a conversation in my local, a friend mentioned that he knew a Baylon McCaughey and of course the question whether we are talking about the same person.

So .... Ricky Fulton sends his regards to his friend Baylon. Perhaps someone could put us out of our misery with the answer.

Aw ra best to Helen, ain't seen you for ages.

Regards

Couperman
23-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Hallowrer, as the other Ricky Fulton would have said!
23-01-2007, 03:20 PM
cargo
Unregistered

:idea: You mean this Baylon :?:

[Image: baylon.jpg]
23-01-2007, 03:50 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

The one and only.
The first time (2002 TT, I think)I ever saw Baylon, he was riding his bike (Kawa?) and slowed down to turn in a gateway. As we passed him I noticed the name on the bike, and later spotted the same name on a website. I remember thinking...there can't be that many Baylon McCaugheys...
23-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141

Yep, Thats Me!---Ricky Fulton!!!used to have him at races with Ned!, Ask Ricky who ned is!!, anyway, he left country, and the next time i met him was at TT, helping out with sidecar crew, i took a few pics ( dont know where they are now!), and lo and behold, when i read last issue of Irish Bike, here was the one and only Ricky!!!!, Good Luck mate, would love to get over to Scotland to race, but doubt if funds will allow!
Cheers
Hey Couperman, why not have a look in on my site, let me know wat ya think
Cheers
Ps Helen, i rmember that time i met ya, Bray Hill was where my bike was parked (r6!), the only mileage it gets is in IOM!, but i have it home, as it is up for MOT!, But booked for TT again
Thanks for asking
Baylon
[Image: Baylon_Mc_3440.jpg]
Pic, Thanks To Derek Clegg
23-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Website Find Reply
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15

Is the Couperman 'I wants to rearrange Ballaugh Bridge with my Sidecar?' Big Grin
24-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Find Reply
couperman Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2

Well I should have known better. TT2003 I was the driver of the very sidecar that Ricky was over to help, and I believe we were introduced (Baylon).
Fitz you are almost correct, I missed the Bridge and bounced off the Raven.

Couperman.

PS it was a good night in the pub when Mark came over to get the info for the Irish Bike article.
25-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Find Reply