Loss of view
FC
Unregistered

Loss of view
Spectators at Glen helen this year will not have as much room as in other years, DAFF have refused permision for a granstand this year.

Start No,s are out or reported to be
Rutter No 1
Carswell 11
Ducket 18
09-02-2007, 12:05 AM
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32

I hope that our man Victor '120mph+' got a sensible number this year ?!
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
09-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Website Find Reply
Paul Phillips Offline

Threads: 39
Re: Loss of view
FC Wrote:Start No,s are out or reported to be
Rutter No 1
Carswell 11
Ducket 18

That's news to me! The entries don't even close for another month and a half, so how the start numbers can already be aranged I don't know.

Paul
09-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I'm not sure about the legalities, perhaps Paul can keep me right, but I think, for copyright reasons, please only post YOUR OWN number...is that right, Paul?
09-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Paul Phillips Offline

Threads: 39

I think you are right Helen - but even so, we are a million miles away from numbering yet.

I think all hell will break losse when the numbers are finalised this year if you consider the first 40 - 45 riders will have lapped at over 120mph previously :shock: . The job has moved on a bit!

Paul
09-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Re: Loss of view
Paul Phillips Wrote:
FC Wrote:Start No,s are out or reported to be
Rutter No 1
Carswell 11
Ducket 18

That's news to me! The entries don't even close for another month and a half, so how the start numbers can already be aranged I don't know.

Paul

Maybe someones been bullshitting me then
09-02-2007, 10:09 PM
FC
Unregistered

thewitch Wrote:I'm not sure about the legalities, perhaps Paul can keep me right, but I think, for copyright reasons, please only post YOUR OWN number...is that right, Paul?

Wrong, only if you copy the program and post it does it break copyright, if you read the program and discuss it or tell others its contents, then that is ok.
09-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Daytona Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0

Paul Phillips Wrote:I think all hell will break losse when the numbers are finalised this year if you consider the first 40 - 45 riders will have lapped at over 120mph previously :shock: . The job has moved on a bit!

Paul

Well I hope you dont 'pee' on the fuel thats kept the fire going for the past few years just for the sake of a few that are only entering for the BIG pay day. Play it by the book, start numbers are allocated based on the riders previous recorded speeds during a race at the TT. Dont think Mr Platter would be happy starting from the back. You can bet that quite a few from the NodNod club get a good number. :roll:
10-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Find Reply