horror story
cargo
Unregistered

horror story
I don't often react to stories like this but the person or persons who did this are sick and need to be removed from normal society.

http://www.iomonline.co.im/ViewArticle2....ID=2027104

If you live on the IOM and know anything that may help the police catch the person or persons responsible for this I urge you to talk to the police.

Forgive me for posting this in/on our racing forum but like I say these people need to be caught.
09-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Guy Offline

Threads: 10

I absolutely concur with Cargo on this !

This is a sick, sick, sick thing to do to any animal and these evil b@st@rds need to be caught and taught a serious lesson !
The birch is too good for whoever did this !
:twisted: Evil Evil Evil

I urge anyone with any info at all on the blue van mentioned to report it please. :twisted:
When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
10-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Find Reply
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15

Could not agree more Cargo and I am sure whoever did it will get caught.

Manx Radio was reporting last night that Police think the owner might be off the Island on Holiday and unaware of it. (Sounds to me like they have some good leads).

Would be nice to think that if the Cash reward is given for catching the people that they might offer some if not all of it to the Manx version of the RSPCA.

I was going to suggest Duct Taping the culprits up and doing the same to them, but that would be a waste of good tape!
10-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26

This dreadful act of cruelty has sparked off a huge response from the public , as people rightly believe that the culprit(s) would be equally capable of doing the same thing to a child, as they have to be seriously sick in the head. There is certainly somebody on the island who knows who owned this dog , or has seen it around, as it was not a common colour.That dog had a home near somebody! I certainly wouldn't be able to control my reactions if I met this sick person face to face.As has been said, it would be very fitting if a good portion of the reward was donated to the MSPCA.Get the B****rd! :cry:
12-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

I've got a chocolate labrador, they are lovely dogs. It amazes me how people can do this to any animal BUT it is a wake up call to the residents of The Isle of Man that whilst ever they continue to allow more and more 'varieties' of people to come and live on their island as easily as we are in the UK do, then this is the sort of thing they will have to get used like we are in Nottingham. This sort of behaviour doesn't even make the news in Nottingham very often over the last 10 years or so.
Russ
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
12-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Website Find Reply