JDF Committee receives a Promotional Boost
kevin quirk Offline

Threads: 28
JDF Committee receives a Promotional Boost
The extremely hardworking committee have worked long hours over the past month as they prepare for TT 2007 with the Joey Exhibiton at The Villa Marina being our main event of TT 2007.

The Villa Marina staff have been extremely supportive and a further boost was received when GREENLIGHT TV agreed to do a promo for JDF . This promo will be screened at various venues during the Festival and on the Big Screen on Douglas promenade.

Prior to TT , JDF have been invited by E Bike Insurance to attend the Thundersprint and on the same day will be at the NW200 on the Honda Stand.

The support of Greenlight , Dukes and Honda plus that of Linda Dunlop is appreciated and we look forward to an excellent TT .

Again I urge Joey fans to support JDF in any way and all being well construction work on the Lodge in memory of a Living Legend will commence in Autumn 2007.

To all our supporters Thank You and future supporters please contact a Committee memeber if you would like to assist

Kevin Quirk
Chairman
http://www.joeydunlopfoundation.com
26-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Find Reply
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
JDF
Hi all you can also support the Joey Dunlop Foundation by logging onto Irish Ago Racing and Buying one of our TT 2007 T - Shirts as 50% of the Profits go to the JDF shirts will be available within the next 10 day and i hope to have them with me at the NW 200....All the best Irish Ago....
27-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Website Find Reply