Ramsey Sprint TT 2007...
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
Ramsey Sprint TT 2007...
Hi All am just wondering how i would go about getting an Entry for the Ramsey Sprint as i still want to compete at the TT in 07 even if its not on the mountain course . Any help would be greatfull cheers Irish Ago....
16-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Website Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

Ago,

You don't need to pre-book or anything, it's run-what-you-brung....

copied from IoM Whats on....

....The Ramsey Sprint is open to everyone with a motorcycle. A slight inspection of machines will be made when signing on. Pay and go, no need to pre-arrange, just turn up on the day.

Visitors can watch the event from the northern promenade side of the street. There is lots of action to be seen and since the event is all day, getting a good view is not hard. Parking available near Mooragh Park.

Ramsey Sprint Day is traditionally a busy day for the Manx Electric Railway as it shuttles tourists and locals back and forth from Ramsey. If you are planning to travel up on the MER, then get their early or you maybe standing for the long journey. Beware that the last tram of the day could be very busy, standing room only is common.
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
16-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Website Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141

Just turn up Ago!, and wring the neck of the wee bike!!
its good fun, but i havent done it for the past few yrs, think its bit expensive!, good fun though
16-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Website Find Reply
jasjas Offline

Threads: 12
Ramsey Sprint
Just out of interest, how much is it?
17-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Find Reply
Geeza Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Ramsey sprint