I feel like starting a debate re TT
cargo
Unregistered

I feel like starting a debate re TT
I just wonder picture this..............

Imagine your Neil Tuxworth and your in pit lane watching the Senior Cameron Donald is leading by say 1 minute and John McG is second.

The guys are due in any minute for their final pitstop and you look across at Cameron's the team boss Uel. Uel has a huge big smile on his face he knows that he's very nearly got a TT win for the team............

Would you as Neil have anything to say to him ??????

I reckon Cameron is a very hot prospect to win a TT this year and I reckon it'll come on the big bike ?
01-05-2007, 11:56 AM
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

I think if anyone is going to beat 'Flint' it will be his own team mate.

Hutchy' was very quick (and smooth) on last year's Kawasakis'. Now on top spec' Hondas he is going to take some stopping.

Anyone who wants a TT win in 2007 will have to finish in front of Ian Hutchinson and there won't be many that will.
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
01-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Website Find Reply
Paul Phillips Offline

Threads: 39

I think I am right in saying that Neil T won't mind who wins so long as it has a wing on the tank! Uel Duncan Racing are now an official Honda Racing team as well - haven't they done well? Fair play.

Think you are right about Cam Cargo - whoever wins though will have not have had it easy regardless and teh first lap is going to be crucial. With that in mind, hasn't McG lead ever TT on the first lap for the last three years bar about three? I heard that somewhere - Phil?

Paul
02-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Find Reply