Paul Phillips and his Team
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
Paul Phillips and his Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been away from the TT for 2 years now, so I guess, I can notice more of the changes than the average team/rider

From Sign on, to bike check, to practice start, to safety improvemenrts, they have turned this show around

Guys and girls involved in this work, Give your selves a very big pat on the back, *** fantastic, and thankyou for your work.

And PS to any one that wants to have another bash at him, GROW UP, and try to do what they/ he, has done
30-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Find Reply
Guy Offline

Threads: 10

Really good to see Paul Phillips ( and his team) getting some well earned recognition for a change ! Big Grin

I don't think I've ever seen any one person who is actively involved in the TT more dedicated to it than him.

I'm sure he doesn't get everything right but he is putting a lot into it and it appears he's at least making a difference.

If you cut Paul in half it would it would say "Isle of Man TT Races", he's certainly one enthusiastic chap and the right man for the job in my opinion ! Smile
When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
30-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Find Reply
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63

Well said, Shaun (and Guy)!

Everybody offers some resistance to/criticism of change, and many of us will whinge for ever over the loss of the 2-strokes and 400's (until they are brought back). Despite having to fend off a constant barrage of negativity, Paul and his team have worked tirelessly throughout and achieved a remarkable set up in a very short time.

NB It was the ACU that introduced the course licence, and not those that Shaun has singled out for praise.
31-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Find Reply