tourist board website webcam
Anonymous
Unregistered

tourist board website webcam
Not my cup of tea but those who like to see the goings on at busheys on the prom you can see it live on the tourist board live cam on the prom, sorry i used to go to the TT races to watch racing m/cycles but alas things have changed and in my opinion not for the better, whatever happened to morning practice, thurs afternoon practice, walking into the paddock to wish the riders good luck, the free admission to the grandstand in practice, i think the organisers are like the people who run BSB? I THINK THE WORD IS GREEDY.
02-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Guy Offline

Threads: 10

Far better watching 100 best TT moments on ITV4 now ! Big Grin
When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
02-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12

WELL WE HAD THE HALCION YEARS PYKEY 50s THROUGH TO THE EARLY YEARS OF THE 80s AS SOMEONE JUST EMAILED ME 'WHEN MEN WERE MEN AND RACED ON SKINNY TYRES'.

SO WE WERE THE LUCKY ONES TO EXPERIENCE THEM AND WE DID NOT GET SHAFTED TO PARTICIPATE OR WATCH AND ENJOY THEM
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
02-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Find Reply
Arthur Lawn Offline

Threads: 23
Bit cloudy but no problem
Those webcams at the bungalow are up the creek.Just logged on to them out of interest and the current conditions are bright and sunny and the guy in florescent jacket ai'nt moved since 3pm. No wonder I thought Mr Hanson needed the men in white coats. Sorry
02-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Find Reply