Picture for you Cargo
Chris Thackeray Offline

Threads: 28
Picture for you Cargo
Was not the steam packet races packed this year or what.....

Anyways a picture for you Cargo..

[Image: DSC_0266.jpg]
30-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Thats brillliant

Thank you Smile

I've not been to the Steam Packet races for 10 years until this year But is was a great day and with huge crowds. The chief marshall told me that there had never been a crowd like that before...........it was a great ad for the Southern 100 and the pre TT for that matter.

I really hope to do it again next year
30-06-2007, 12:21 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50

Hi Cargo,

Great pic by the way Chris.

I am sure there will be a place there for you anytime you want Cargo. I hope you and Ian know there is always a place for you to stay as well as anyone else that needs to bunk up for a while.

Here's looking forward to a great Southern 100 and I hope everything goes well for everyone racing.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
01-07-2007, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
Chris Thackeray Offline

Thank you DC I think Im getting better with the bike shots, this one is from Hillburry so my pan is inproving too.

[Image: DSC_0731B.jpg]
05-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Website Find Reply
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
Photos
Excellent work, indeed - it's great to see more photographers' work as you can never have/see too many imho, and both of these are superb. Keep it up!

BTW could you - or someone else - please explain to me in nice simple language, exactly how you get your images included as part of the message, as opposed to just posting a link to an external website? It's just that I've got a few shots from Shaun's do last week that I think some of you would like to see, but don't know how to get them onto the forum.

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing more of your "work" in the future - keep 'em coming, 'fella!

Boakesey
....scone out to take photos!
05-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

05-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Chris Thackeray Offline

Thanks for signing the guestbook boakesey your right what you say about someone nicking my pictures its a sad world we live in but I have a lawyer in the family so im not that worried.
05-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Website Find Reply