NCT Racing Press Release - Little and Large Get Together !!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
NCT Racing Press Release - Little and Large Get Together !!
NCT along with Solway Slate and Tile have put together the little and large of the road racing scene for 2008.

[Image: nctsmallbluelogo.gif] [Image: sst3.gif]

Neil and Cynthia Haslam of NCT Racing and Joe Grant of Solway Slate and Tile, have the all Manx Team of Conor Cummins and Chris Palmer for a few of the Major Road Races in 2008.

Conor will be riding for NCT Racing in the British Superstock series in 2008 and as has now been agreed will team up with Chris Palmer for the North West 200, The TT and the Southern 100.

Conor will have a full compliment of bikes at his disposal for all of the Road Race events that are planned and Chris will have a new R6 and R1 at his disposal for the events that he will be entering.

Joe Grant of Solway Slate and Tile has been a long time sponosr of Chris Palmer on the roads, and NCT provided Chris with a Superstock ride in TT2007.

The deal agreed upon, will place Solway Slate and Tile along with NCT Racing in next years BSB Series, where Conor will be riding in the 1000cc Superstock and young Davey Haire from Lisburn will be riding in the 600cc Superstock.

For TTwebsite and myself in particular, I am so pleased that this deal has eventually been cemented. Chris, as some of you may know, has been a recipient of my support for the past 4 years, and I have known Conor from the day he first set out on a bike at Jurby with the support of Chris Grose. With my present involvement with NCT, I am really looking forward to the racing year that approaches, with these two guys onboard.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
04-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

05-12-2007, 04:53 PM