help please
cargo
Unregistered

help please
OK guys I'm in need of a little help.............
There is a package waiting for me near Coalville Leicestershire.
The post office won't touch it cos it's 35KGs approx and I can't seem to find a courier to bring it Northern Ireland
I'd fly over myself and fetch it but the luggage allowances are too small for that idea.

I wonder is there anyone.............near there who is travelling to Northern Ireland anytime soon who could fetch it for me?

Or perhaps someone from Northern Ireland going over near to Coalville who could bring it back with them in car or van ??

All ideas/suggestions welcome.

If I don't get something sorted soon I will just take the car and go on the ferry myself but surely theres a better way ?
27-02-2008, 08:08 PM
ali Offline

Threads: 5
RE: help please
can the parcel be delivered to airport and shipped by air freight

why wont couriers deliver
ali
27-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
Bought another motor have we?

Wink
27-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Amazingly the guy who has this item lives very close to East Midlands airport which is the location for TNT a very big courier operation.
I phoned TNT told them what I wanted explained that the package would be delivered to their depot at East Midlands and short flight would deliver my package to Belfast where I would pick it up at the airport

Go away they said we don't want your money/business

I have a couple of otheres to try in the morning but I thought (long shotI know) that someone may be able to do it for me

Larry.............. a motor IS involved with this item.................and you may well think when you see it "oh I'd like one of those" or maybe even "oh I'd like to borrow that"
27-02-2008, 11:24 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

DHL?
27-02-2008, 11:39 PM
cargo
Unregistered

SORTED
28-02-2008, 10:15 AM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
cargo Wrote:Amazingly the guy who has this item lives very close to East Midlands airport which is the location for TNT a very big courier operation.
I phoned TNT told them what I wanted explained that the package would be delivered to their depot at East Midlands and short flight would deliver my package to Belfast where I would pick it up at the airport

Go away they said we don't want your money/business

I have a couple of otheres to try in the morning but I thought (long shotI know) that someone may be able to do it for me

Larry the Curmudgeon.............. a motor IS involved with this item.................and you may well think when you see it "oh I'd like one of those" or maybe even "oh I'd like to borrow that"

If Larry is after it is it a transponder? one of the old types with valves and everything....just right for his BMW and totally in line with the age of the machine ... was going to say rider but thought better not .....YahooLollmao
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
28-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Yeah Dave thats it
One of those very special 35kg transponders Wink
28-02-2008, 08:22 PM