• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less Than Seven Weeks to TT 2008
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Big Grin  Less Than Seven Weeks to TT 2008
[Image: steampacketlogo.gif]
The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company

With less than seven weeks to go until the start of TT 2008 we thought it would be a good time to provide an update.

Bookings are 7% up from this time in 2006 (the last ‘normal’ TT year), so it looks like we’re in for a busy summer on the Island. As you may know, we have engaged the services of the Stena Caledonia during TT to allow us to cater for even more travellers, so we do have some capacity still available. If you’re planning on travelling during this period please do get your tickets booked now.

The Stena Caledonia will operate from May 31st till June 2nd and from June 7th till June 9th, providing extra sailings. It is her second time in the Island, having served the company during last year’s TT. Including the Stena Caledonia we now have five vessels in operation during TT 2008, with around 300 sailings scheduled.

If you or friends are looking for a short break to the Island for the TT Senior Races or The Steam Packet Races the team at Steam Packet Holidays are able to assist.

Here are some of their great packages:

Glenlough Campsite
Car + 2 = £149 per person
Motorcycle + 2 = £99 per person

This price includes return ferry crossing and two nights stay at the campsite. Tent not included.

Chesterhouse 2 Star Hotel
Car + 2 = £245 per person
Motorcycle + 2 = £195 per person

Rutland 3 Star Hotel
Car + 2 = £219 per person
Motorcycle + 2 = £219 per person

Claremont 3 Star Hotel
Car + 2 = £239 per person
Motorcycle + 2 = £239 per person

Hilton 4 Star Hotel
Car + 2 = £219 per person
Motorcycle + 2 = £219 per person

Hotel packages include return ferry crossing and two nights bed & breakfast. Prices are based on two people sharing twin/double room.

All packages are subject to the availability of accommodation and ferry space.

Crossings to the island must be made on Thursday 5 June or Friday 6 June.

Crossings from the island must be made Sunday 8 June or Monday 9 June.

Bookings can only be made by telephoning 08457 585833 (UK + NI) or 1800 523 177 (ROI)

We haven’t been the only ones busy in preparation. The Isle of Man TT Events Team are delighted to present to you their new Isle of Man TT Races hospitality club, the TT VIP Club.

Located adjacent to the TT Grandstand and start/finish straight, the TT VIP Club provides an exclusive, relaxed and comfortable environment for you and your guests.

With live timing, radio commentary and appearances straight from the podium by the top 3 riders it is a unique opportunity from which to entertain, do business create a staff incentive or simply enjoy the action.

A range of benefits are included in your hospitality package including a Grandstand ticket and TT gift pack.The Isle of Man TT Events Team look forward to welcoming you to the TT in 2008.

There is no doubt that this is going to be a great year for the TT. We still have have some capacity available on our sailings so don’t forget to book soon to avoid disappointment.

All of us at the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company are looking forward to welcoming you onboard.

Best regards,

The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
08-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Website Find Reply