Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newcomers A & C plus Senior Classic Races Incident Report
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Newcomers A & C plus Senior Classic Races Incident Report
There were a number of incidents during yesterday’s MMCC Newcomers’ and Classic Senior races:

During the Newcomers’ races David Hockham received rib, arm and back injuries when he came off at Rhencullen and was Air Med to Nobles Hospital. Also taken to hospital by Air Med were Michael Sweeney with minor leg injuries when he came off at the Mountain Box, while Les Vallender fell at Graham’s Memorial receiving shoulder and rib injuries.

John Shipley, Dave Matravers and Frank James came off at the Verandah, Water Works and Windy Corner, but were all OK.

Marshal Duncan Cooke receved minor facial injuries and a wrist injury when he fell over going to an incident at the Verandah. He was taken to A & E by the Course Inspection Car.

Later on in the afternoon during the Senior Classic race, John Goodall came off his machine at Ballacraine and was Air Med to Nobles were he was described as having serious chest and rib injuries.

Chris Swallow fell at the Bungalow, proceeded before being seen by the marshals, was black-flagged at Governors, seen by the Doctor and allowed to continue.

Marshal Dave Dentith officiating at Ballacraine got grit in his eye while dusting after an incident and was seen by the doctor at the scene.

Progress reports will be issued in due course.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
26-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Website Find Reply