Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
Hi Larry and others who feel I may have commented out of turn,

These people I was with, were mainly TT regulars who during an evening of food and drink, put forward a mixed series of sober quality comments and opinions about TTs past and present.

What started it all off was a topic "It's not that long ago that the TT suffered from adverse comments from Valentinos country men" so I tended, at my advanced age, to listen without speaking, in order that I try to analyse what these people who love the TT were thinking over this particular evening.

The whole thing is a great publicity stunt....for Dainese, but what if Valentino makes a comment that "It's bloody dangerous etc". It could do more harm than good and could backfire on those who set it up.

He is a superb GP rider...........................

See what Bernie says today on Yahoo May 4th)
"F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has hit out at the sport's drivers for failing to make the most of commercial opportunities. The co-owner of Championship club Queens Park Rangers told El Mundo: "In Formula One we do not have a Messi, or Beckham. He would be ideal." And who would be the ultimate marketable asset? A woman - but not just any woman. "Ideally she would be Jewish and black," the billionaire added."

That's all I have to say. Please look at this string rationally.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2009, 07:52 PM by ian huntly.)
03-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races - by ian huntly - 03-05-2009, 10:22 PM