Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
BigDick Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
Well, all I can say is good luck if you think Rossi will meet anyone publicly.
I live in Canada and had the great fortune to go to the U.S. round of the GP in Indianapolis last year. Other than television interviews, he never left his trailer and when he did that it was like a rat up a drain pipe.
At the conclusion of the race weekend a handful of us hardcore fans waited around for several hours after the races had ended to catch a glimpse or maybe even hear a word from "The Doctor".
But no, he would not leave his trailer and even had some heavies from the track security to make us leave the area immediately around his motor home, which incidentally was behind a large steel wire fence and we were in fact in a public concourse area. He still had us moved.
So much for the respect he has for his fans, in my book, respect goes two ways, and as such it has dropped a significant amount for hizzonour "Valentino".
Many of the other riders were glad to come out and chat to the fans and sign autographs, even pose for pics, maybe Rossi had a hard time getting his head through the motorhomes door, poor thing!
I'm the bloke you pass as you go down the back straight.
04-05-2009, 04:23 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races - by BigDick - 04-05-2009, 04:23 AM