Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
BigDick Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
ian huntly Wrote:"I’ve just been doing some sums in my head that are guaranteed to give me a few sleepless nights.

This lap of the TT I’ll be riding with Valentino Rossi on 6 June is going to have to be fast. How do I know? Because we’ve only got half an hour before Saturday’s Superbike race to do it. Assuming we get off on time that means an average lap time – including any crowd-waving, wheelies and winking at pretty ladies – of 75mph.

Let’s assume he’s five minutes late and we’re looking at a 95mph lap. Factor in a bit of pant-pulling-out-of-bottom and a slow start and it could easily be 100mph. All we need is a streaker and a track invasion and I’ll be looking at lap-record pace... Gulp."

From MCN ONLINE - article to be by Marc Potter.............................

Saturday ?????????? Are we on the same Island ?????

What's his insurance premium ???

Don't worry about doing a lap, with all the press and people getting into the start finish area, not to mention the fact that he has to get through the crowds to make it to the start...you'll be lucky to make it to the pull in area and ride back up to the Grandstand......in 1/2 an hour. Should set a new record for the slowest speed ever recorded thoughRolleyes
I'm the bloke you pass as you go down the back straight.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009, 08:01 PM by BigDick.)
19-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races - by BigDick - 19-05-2009, 08:00 PM