Help support the TT by volunteering to marshal
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Help support the TT by volunteering to marshal
The Isle of Man TT Marshals Association drive to recruit new volunteers will continue at the Sure store in Strand Street, Douglas, this week.

[Image: ttmagif.gif]

The sessions will be between 11.30am and 2pm on Friday and 10am and 4pm on Saturday, and anyone attending on Saturday could have the chance to meet five-times TT winner Nick Crowe, who is set, once again, to battle for victory in the Sure Sidecar TT Races this year.

IoMTTMA Chairman Bill Carden said:

‘There is no way the TT could run without the dedication of the people who regularly help out along the Mountain Course.’

‘We do essentially need more local and visiting volunteers on our books and would encourage anyone who has marshalled in the past or who is interested in becoming one to come to the Sure store on Strand Street to find out more.’

‘We would also like to thank Sure for their continued support.’

This year, Sure’s Professional Services Manager Gary Harrison and Corporate Accounts Director Steve Redford have signed up to be TT marshals and will be helping regular volunteers during 2009.

Mr Harrison said:

‘Each TT practice or race requires a minimum of 507 marshals so we would like to encourage as many people as possible to call into the Sure store to support the TT Marshals Association in their recruitment drive.’

For more information about becoming a marshal visit the IoMTTMA website
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Website Find Reply