SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT A JOKE
gary the nurse Offline

Threads: 18
SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT A JOKE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'VE JUST WITNESSED THE MOST SUICIDALLY DANGEROUS BIT OF BIKE RIDING EVER ON THE TT COURSE!

i was sat outside the creg with a load of others loving the bikes and sun and atmosphere when a red harley rode from the creg up towards kates!

YES AGAINST THE ONE WAY SYSTEM!!!!!

i immediately got on the phone to police who were "VERY CONCERNED" but not as concerned as the white van or fireblade coming course direction who met him!

he rode past kates and out of sight but a couple of bikes a few mins later rolled into the creg swearing about meeting him at windy corner!

later on couple of bobbies pulled up in the cars and i went over to ask if they got him-unfortunately no-but heres the really really scary bit-they had reports of a harley doing the same on sun and mon!!!!!!!!!!
02-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT A JOKE
I have only one thought.................if you want to play properly on the TT course go get yourself a race licence and do the Manx.

Frankly I wouldn't take a road bike round during TT now it is quite simply too dangerous.................

And while I'm on my soap box the recent craze whereby guys on bikes are going over the mountain and posing for the benefit of photographers who position themselves to take pictures will soon enough end in tears...............I saw at least 6 of them (photographers that is) on the Mountain a few weeks back.

Be careful out there too many numpties doing what numpties do best

There'll be a Darwin Award for somebody one day
02-06-2009, 04:12 PM