Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitz Senior and Paddock Incident
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Fitz Senior and Paddock Incident
This posting was posted on and taken from the Steve English site and I make no apology for lifting it from there, as I want the people responsible for what happened to be caught and prosecuted.

Posting.

Last night in the Paddock there was a Kareoke being run by Nikki (Secretary to the TTMA) and my dad Steve who is one of the directors of the TTMA and Chief Sector Marshal in Sector 3. Both these people work tirelessly through the year to make sure that the marshals are recruited and properly trained to make sure all you guys can race, and when something goes wrong they have to work hard to make sure it is all dealt with quickly and professionally such as Nick and Marks accident last night.

So as the Kareoke was going on last night someone decided to unplug it twice. No big deal I hear you say...BUT on the 3rd occasion that dad went out to plug it back in, the wires had been cut and he was electrocuted. He was left on the floor fitting, attended to by the crew of Airmed I believe and taken off to hospital. Anyone smaller than my dad would have been killed it is that simple, as it is he is not very well this morning.

So why post here? Because there is something to suggest that it was a member of a sidecar team who took exception to the fact that people were celebrating a good days racing but not for the chairs. You would certainly hope not wouldn't you but it seems it could well be true by accounts given at the scene.

So if anyone has any information can you please get in touch with Police Headquarters and advise them of what you know. As I say, anyone smaller than dad would have been killed and that could have included children.

Thank you
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 11:53 AM by Malcolm.)
12-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Website Find Reply