[split] Nothing to do with Eddie Nelson,
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Eddie Nelson,is he up to the joib?
Right my two pennorth on this matter,

The language used in the first posting by George is totally unacceptable on this forum and any repeat will result in deletion of the whole posting.

Whilst it is appreciated that you George have an opinion on this subject, and you are certainly free to express that opinion on the forum subject matter, I remimd you that you are required to express said opinion in a manner that is in-offensive and is acceptable under the T & C's of TTwebsite. The statement/language inferred that you have made in your first posting is NOT acceptable.

Your second posting is in no way relative to the subject matter and in my opinion should never have been made in this Forum section. If you wish to make a complaint or voice an opinion on the ability of people regarding the safety of the course, rider, machinery or whatever, relative to a particular action, then do so in an appropriate manner and posting and don't sneak it into a section where it will only instigate further antagonism.

Yes Hutchy did indeed go down at QB and did not/could not/would not continue.

Which one was it ? and if not his decsion, then whos' decision was it ?

If not his it must have been an official representative entrusted with making such a decision.

Are you attacking the marshals for preventing Hutchy resuming his participation in the race on safety grounds, or complaining that Hutchy lost £10k because of a decision based on safety ? It sounds to me that your complaint it is of a financial nature with disregard for safety, and that in itself is totally unacceptable.

Money has no value where someones life is concerned, and you George should know that better than anyone, if you are a business man who bears responsibility to authority for personnel who are employed by you.

I would suspect that an entrusted and responsible person made that decision for and on behalf of Hutchy and that he agreed. No one witnessed any tantrum from Hutchy, I am not aware of any complaint having been made by Hutchy or the team principal, however you George have taken that mantle upon yourself in this Forum.

I would suggest that your opinion on this matter is somewhat invalid and should never have been made in the manner in which it is publicly displayed on this forum. One for the pub and some friendly discussion on a warm sunny evening perhaps.

Eddie Nelson wasn't at QB to stop Hutchy, so why have the Marshals and Hutchy's stoppage been brought into a forum subject that is relative to the abilities of Eddie Nelson to fulfill the role that he has as COC ? I don't understand the logic of that at all.

The comments/statements made by hmc, The Bag and Cargo are enlightening to the discussion in hand, and display relevance to both sides of the issue under discussion. However those of the sort that you have made, are not.

If you have a sound and logical opinion to make regarding the ability and decision making of Eddy Nelson then of coure that opinion is worth listening to. If not, then don't hit that Post Now/Reply button.

Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eddie Nelson,is he up to the joib? - by cargo - 14-06-2009, 07:50 PM
RE: Eddie Nelson,is he up to the joib? - by Malcolm - 14-06-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: Eddie Nelson,is he up to the joib? - by cargo - 15-06-2009, 05:18 PM