[split] Nothing to do with Eddie Nelson,
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: [split] Nothing to do with Eddie Nelson,
George Wrote:
DCLUCIE Wrote:I don't think this was the case. It was not that it was something to do with any form of replica. There were in fact two riders who rode past the red flag, one apologised and explained that previously he got the chequered flag and rode through and had his head down at the time. The other rider did not do this and also showed his 'frustration' by using sign language. I am sure that this would have an impact on the result of any slap on the wrist either rider was going to get.

One thing that is not mentioned on any post on this thread is the actual reason for the red flag being shown early. Does anyone know? or was it because of John's sad accident? If it was then I can see no reason for anyone moaning about how this was handled.
The rider says that is total BS and produced independent witnesses to back him up, The COC even got the sex of the flag marshal wrong in his report?????????????????????

Oil at the QB which took Hutchy. Dunlop and almost Plater off

Did you keep away last weekend

No not really George. But with all due respect Bud would say that, I know him well and I am sure that what he said was frustration at not getting the restult he thought he deserves. It must be hard as every replica, as we all know, is hard won and not as easy to get as people think. AS for the COC getting it wrong, I can not comment on what he was thinking, but it could just have been an honest mistake.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
20-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Nothing to do with Eddie Nelson, - by DCLUCIE - 20-06-2009, 07:23 PM
RE: Eddie Nelson,is he up to the joib? - by cargo - 14-06-2009, 07:50 PM
RE: Eddie Nelson,is he up to the joib? - by cargo - 15-06-2009, 05:18 PM