John's Final Pit Stop
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
John's Final Pit Stop
John's final lap will commence on Thursday 25th June at St Mary's Church in Hill Street, Douglas, at 12 followed by the Douglas crematorium, and then a bit of a do at the Villa. If you can make it, you are welcome, if you can't then just please raise a glass to him that evening to say goodbye.

A man's life can only ever truly be measured after it has run, not just by the scale of what he achieved, but also by the sum of his regrets of chances missed and opportunities not taken. John had none - his life was truly full, so celebrate it, not mourn it.

No flowers please - any donations to the Isle of Man Hyperbaric Facility, Fire HQ Peel Road Douglas Isle of Man on 01624 626394.

Mike

From iomtt.com ~ Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
19-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Tomcat Offline

Threads: 10
RE: John's Final Pit Stop
Be assured I will raise a glass.
22-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Website Find Reply
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28
In the convoy of people that surround us as we sail through life we can ill afford to lose people like John Crellin. He was simply an inspiration to everyone who knew him, he was out there doing all the things many of us with lesser wills only dreamed of doing.

So John we will tomorrow fill to you the parting glass as Robin Williamson says it so much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3oIu8hMc8
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
24-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
Don Simons Wrote:In the convoy of people that surround us as we sail through life we can ill afford to lose people like John Crellin. He was simply an inspiration to everyone who knew him, he was out there doing all the things many of us with lesser wills only dreamed of doing.

So John we will tomorrow fill to you the parting glass as Robin Williamson says it so much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3oIu8hMc8
Thank you Don. Lovely
Jan
24-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Find Reply