Nick Crowe/Mark Cox sidecar pull fundraiser
TerryH Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 5
Nick Crowe/Mark Cox sidecar pull fundraiser
What a great day it turned out to be,the weather was not good,but the support from all was nothing short of fantastic,there are a few thank you,s i would like to do and hopefully i wont miss anyone out,and if i do iam sorry.

All of those who pulled/pushed or was part of the team,Rosie Christian and her band of helpers for keeping us fed and watered,GFS for accompanying us and putting on display 3 fantastic trophys,Milntown Trust for bringing and displaying the 1923 first ever winning sidecar around the TT course,Tony East at Kirk Michael for opening up his wonderful display of machines,(and the VMCC),Steve Colley for his display/show he did at the conclusion of the day,I.O.M. Police,all the radio/media who covered the event,I.O.M.T.T.M.A. for the use of there van as support,Father Fagan for supplying us with the sidecar,Ruth and Cedic,and Edwin Dennis (Sean) for the painting and stickers,those that travelled from across to join us.

And lastly a BIG BIG thank you to all of the people who sponsored in any way, and the fantastic Manx public for putting up with our traffic delays we caused and for being there around the course cheering us on,it makes me proud to be living on such a caring and supporting Island.
05-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Nick Crowe/Mark Cox sidecar pull fundraiser
Yes a fantastic day all around.

I am with you Terry in thanking:-

The great people of the Isle of Man for supporting the cause in the way that they did on the day

Those that came over specifically to take part in the Sidecar Push/Pull event.

Everyone from every corner of the world who has contributed in some way to make this a success.

Thank you to all for their participation, their organisation, or their financial contribution it is something to look upon as:-

Absolutely Brilliant
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2009, 09:42 AM by Malcolm.)
05-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Website Find Reply
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
RE: Nick Crowe/Mark Cox sidecar pull fundraiser
Thanks to the organiser, Terry. I made one phone call and request "Can you help me" and that was it , all done and dusted, A brilliant day and thank you all the people of the Island, not racers not only people involved in racing but all the hundreds of people who came out on a very wet day at times and cheered the crew on, and contributed to helping Nick and Mark who gave given them so must enjoyment over many years.
all in all a wonderful day.#

THANK YOU TO ALL. ( YOU WILL NEVER KNOW JUST HOW MUCH )
Biker Friendly Pub.
09-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Website Find Reply