Valentino Rossi's Isle of Man TT bike up for grabs
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Valentino Rossi's Isle of Man TT bike up for grabs
MOTO GP fans captivated by eight-times world champion Valentino Rossi's historic visit to the Isle of Man TT races this year now have the chance to win the actual bike he used to complete a lap of the course.

The new Yamaha R1 which Rossi rode alongside compatriot and multiple TT winner Giacomo Agostini on a race week parade lap is now the star prize in a draw being organised by Motor Cycle News.

The tank of the 998cc sportsbike which has a top speed of 184mph, has been signed by Rossi himself.

You can enter the draw by logging on to the MCN website and answering some simple questions.

The competition ends on November 7.

Courtesy John Grergory IOM Newspapers
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2009, 10:46 AM by Malcolm.)
17-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Website Find Reply
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
RE: Valentino Rossi's Isle of Man TT bike up for grabs
You can also a have chance to win a Valentino Rossi replica Aerox Scooter. The MGP Supporters Club are supporting Nick Crowe and Mark Cox by holding a Tombola . All proceeds will go towards the Fundraising. tickets only £1.00 each drawn January 30th at the Glen Helen. Contact Rosie on 897240 0r 431249 if you would be interested in helping sell tickets.

Rossi a
(17-08-2009, 10:44 AM)Malcolm Wrote: MOTO GP fans captivated by eight-times world champion Valentino Rossi's historic visit to the Isle of Man TT races this year now have the chance to win the actual bike he used to complete a lap of the course.

The new Yamaha R1 which Rossi rode alongside compatriot and multiple TT winner Giacomo Agostini on a race week parade lap is now the star prize in a draw being organised by Motor Cycle News.

The tank of the 998cc sportsbike which has a top speed of 184mph, has been signed by Rossi himself.

You can enter the draw by logging on to the MCN website and answering some simple questions.

The competition ends on November 7.

Courtesy John Grergory IOM Newspapers
Biker Friendly Pub.
18-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Website Find Reply