PRE - TT CLASSIC ROAD RACES
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
PRE - TT CLASSIC ROAD RACES
2010 Race Programmed Announced

[Image: pretthdr.gif]

Plans for the 2010 Blackford Financial Services Pre TT Classic Road Races are well advanced with Regulations and Entry Forms being available on the organisers official website from mid-January.

The popular meeting, run on the 4.25-mile Billown Course, near Castletown in the Isle of Man caters for 250cc & 350cc Singles, Lightweight, Junior, Senior, Unlimited Classic and Post Classic solo machines, plus of course the ever spectacular Sidecars.

First organised by the Southern 100 Racing Club in 1988, the event over the years has attracted the best of the Classic Elite from the British Isles & Europe, who have provided close, exciting racing, producing a unique atmosphere as spectators and enthusiasts mingle with the ever-growing number of competitors.

The event is capped on the Tuesday after the races by a unique Open Air Concours d' Elegance of Racing Machines in Castletown Square where many of the machines are 'fired-up' for everyone's enjoyment and is followed by the Prize Presentation.

Dates for 2010 are Friday, Saturday and Monday 28th, 29th & 31st May with the Prize Presentation on Tuesday 1st June.

Further information on the Blackford’s Pre-TT Classic Road Races or to request regulations when available contact: georgepeach@manx.net
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
23-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Website Find Reply