FINAL - Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Do
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
FINAL - Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Do
[Image: tophdrudate.jpg]

The very last fundraising event for Nick Crowe and Mark Cox on the Isle of Man will be held at the Glen Helen on 30th January 2010.

Tickets will cost you £10 each for the event (To cover the cost of the Buffet ) and doors open at 20:00 hrs.

There will be a coach leaving Ramsey at 18.30 to Jurby, Sulby and then to the Glen Helen, with return at 23.45 hrs. The cost for a return bus ticket is £5.00 per person.

Please note: - All the proceeds will be shared between the Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fund and the Manx Grand Prix rescue Helicopter Fund.

Contact Rosie at the Sulby Glen Hotel on 01624 897240 for tickets for the evening and also for the transportation.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2010, 06:09 PM by Malcolm.)
14-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: FINAL - Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Do
Sad to say, there have been some people who have been making themselves very busy recently, generating untruths in relation to the guys, their families and the accumulated funds.

In order to put things straight and to ensure that the truth is made very clear, please be advised ~

a) The fund has paid for the Teams new sidecar.

Totally wrong, this has and is a sponsorship deal with the guy who made Nicks orginal bike, and what we have is a replacement outfit from him in order to run the new style team.

b) Mark is getting nothing from the fund.

Totally wrong as he has already received a substantial amount from the fund, and all the money is now in a Trust Fund governed by three independant people.

c) The Childrens Christmas Presents were paid for from the Fund.

Totally wrong as Nick has been doing up bikes and old cars in order to get some cash in for that purpose.

d) The Pick up truck outside Nicks home has been paid for by money raised from the Fund.

Totally wrong again, it has been purchased by the three brothers who intend setting up in business themselves, with Nick in an overseeing capacity.

The above are just a few samples of those that we have become aware of, and no doubt there are many more that have yet to reach our ears !!

Why is it that some people can never be satisfied with what they are presented with and just have to start things off with half-cocked stories that soon develop into full blown untruths and down right lies ? Human nature I suppose, however still alien to me and a lot of others.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Website Find Reply