Guy Martin And Wilson-Craig-Racing Sign up With LeoVince
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Guy Martin And Wilson-Craig-Racing Sign up With LeoVince
After a highly successful 2009 season with LeoVince exhausts, Wilson-Craig-Racing have signed up again with LeoVince for 2010, with that Lincolnshire lad Guy Martin in the saddle.

LeoVince exhausts worked with the team during 2008 and 2009, with the flying Scotsman Keith Amor achieving 3rd in Supersport and 3rd in Superstock at the '09 TT, as well as 20 other well deserved podiums throughout 2009. The Wilson Craig team will again be running Honda machinery - CBR1000RR Fireblades in Superstock and Superbike specification, plus latest model CBR600RR's in Supersport class. Bikes will be built by Simon Buckmaster's team Parkalgar Honda, the same team that builds Eugene Lavertys and Miguel Praia's bikes, with engines being finely fettled by Chris Meyhew.

Guy Martin is a hands-on man, and will be overseeing the bike builds which will be built to his exact specification by the team, with team support at race meets being the Wilson Craig team and Guys own team of mechanics.

Wilson and Guy both have that sheer determination to win, and that means looking for that no 1 spot at the TT, amongst others. To help the team realise their goals in 2010 LeoVince are supplying their latest development "SBK-Corsa" race systems, that have been progressively developed and tested by the LeoVince engineers over the past season. Super lightweight all titanium 4-2-1 race systems that have been designed and gasflowed to match the engine builds - and the same specification that helped Leon Haslam to many podiums during 2009.

Wilson Craig said "For 2010 we have the best of everything... the best bikes, the best build, the best engines, the best exhausts, the best rider. We plan to contest the TT, NW200, Ulster GP plus others to be announced."

...and a final note by Guy Martin "Now then boss, LeoVince exhaust, a proper work of art, wouldn't go amiss in Saachi art gallery"
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
15-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Website Find Reply