RELENTLESS SUZUKI SET FOR EASTER SBK DEBUT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RELENTLESS SUZUKI SET FOR EASTER SBK DEBUT
Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing’s Cameron Donald and Bruce Anstey will open their 2010 accounts
over the Easter weekend in Northern Ireland.

[Image: relentlessmen1.gif]

Both riders will make their first UK and Ireland appearance in the Irish Superbike Championship at the Good Friday / Easter Saturday meeting at Bishopscourt, before taking in the Easter Monday ISB event at Kirkistown.

Philip Neill - Team Principal:

“It’s obviously going to be a busy weekend for both Bruce and Cameron over Easter, but I’m pleased that we have been given the opportunity to run them in a race situation at two good local circuits. Testing is one thing but it’s always good to get some racing miles under your belt - I’m a big believer in that at this stage of the year. This will give both boys the chance to try out the GSX-R1000 Superbikes that they will be running at the North West 200 in May.

"I’m also pleased we can continue to support our local races when the calendar allows and also give something back to our loyal fan base. Hopefully there will be further opportunities to race in Ireland this year for Relentless Suzuki.”

Further announcements on testing and race schedules for Relentless Suzuki's road racing duo will be announced in the coming weeks.

Pictured: Cameron Donald and Bruce Anstey with team-mate Alastair Seeley at last year's NW200.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
22-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Website Find Reply