Relentless Suzuki Ready To Race
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Relentless Suzuki Ready To Race
Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing are now ready to race having successfully completed tests at Cartagena in Spain, Cadwell Park and Castle Combe with BSB riders Michael Laverty and Alastair Seeley, and international road racers Cameron Donald and Bruce Anstey.

Both Laverty and Seeley have been well in the mix posting competitive times on their GSX–R1000 Superbikes, both at Cartagena in Spain and more importantly at the recent Cadwell Park shakedown earlier this week.

Anstey and Donald also used the Cartagena test to reacquaint themselves with their stable of GSX–R machinery, before moving on to an official Pirelli test at Castle Combe, also this week. Both riders completed in excess of 70 laps with Donald concentrating on his GSX–R1000 Superbike and Kiwi Anstey his Superstock machine.

Whilst Laverty and Seeley will board flights to Brands Hatch for the opening British Superbike Round next week, Donald and Anstey will remain in Northern Ireland, taking in the opening five Irish Superbike races over the Easter period. Their first three races will take place on Easter Saturday at Bishopscourt with a further two on Easter Monday at Kirkistown.

"It's been a long winter but we are now very excited that the opening races are just over a week away," explained team boss Philip Neill. "We have really pushed the boat out with meticulous preparation over the winter months, and for the first time ever we separated our BSB and international road racing build ups.

"It has proved a successful change, albeit a logistical nightmare at times, but the whole TAS Racing team is committed to the cause and I'm confident we will see the benefits throughout the year. We are happy both aesthetically and mechanically with our machinery and the Easter weekend cannot come soon enough for our riders."

BSB Schedule

Easter Sunday

The Swan 'Roll for Poll' takes place on Easter Sunday at 3pm

Easter Monday

BSB Race 1 commences at 1.15pm
BSB Race 2 commences at 4.20pm

[Both races will take place over 30 laps on the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit]
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
26-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Website Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
RE: Relentless Suzuki Ready To Race
Here is the full timetable for the weekend
I would suggest that no-one can grumble at value for money as regards the racing this weekend.

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/e...pril_1.pdf
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
26-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Find Reply