Oxygen in a Can Will Give me the Edge – says Superbike Racer
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Oxygen in a Can Will Give me the Edge – says Superbike Racer
MSS Colchester Kawasaki rider Simon Andrews, one of the leading contenders in the 2010 MCE British Superbike Championship
starting this weekend (Apr 3-5), says he expects to have the edge over his rivals thanks to Oxyfit – pure oxygen in a can.

Simon says Oxyfit will be his not-so “secret weapon” in the intense battle for this year’s title. Oxyfit is 99.5 per cent pure oxygen in a pressurised can. It allows users to breath in oxygen-enriched air.

Sportsmen and women have found that using canned oxygen as part of a regular training program allows them to train harder, longer and recover faster.

Simon has an exclusive agreement with Oxyfit to use its products during the 2010 British Superbike Championship season, which explodes into action at Brands Hatch in Kent this weekend.

“Oxyfit gives me the benefits of faster recovery, more alertness, being able to train harder, and being able to train longer. It should give me the edge. We are going to use it all year. It’s going to be my secret weapon,” said Simon.

The Evesham racer finished sixth in last season’s BSB championship, despite not taking part in three races due to injury, so has been identified as one to watch this year for a resurgent Kawasaki team.

He has already been using Oxyfit in the closed season and says it has helped him recover from a wrist injury sustained in the middle of last year. “I am ready for it mentally and physically.

"The team are ready for it. It’s going to be a great season – and I am going to be there to put Kawasaki at the front again,” added Simon.

Simon will use Oxyfit during each race weekend both during qualifying, and before and after each race.

He said: “It’s a natural way to help me perform better. “It makes me more alert and helps me to push for the fastest times. You only need a small advantage and a small edge to walk away with the championship. That’s why I’m using Oxyfit.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
02-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Website Find Reply