Reeves confirms he will contest the 2010 TT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Reeves confirms he will contest the 2010 TT
Three-times World Sidecar Champion Tim Reeves has confirmed he will race at the 2010 Isle of Man TT.

His involvement was put in doubt by the loss of financial backing, however existing sponsors have increased their support so Reeves can return to the Mountain circuit.

Mark Middleton, of Double M Racing, and the Haith’s of Tickhill pulled out all the stops to make sure one of the pre-event favourites will line up on Glencrutchery Road. The Kent-based driver and passenger Dan Sayle will now be in a great position to challenge for victory in the two three-lap races.

Reeves said:

“I’m incredibly grateful to both Mark and all the Haith family for their generosity and it’s thanks to them that I’ll be on the TT grid in June.”
“I was really unsure if it was going to happen this year, but they’ve pulled me out the mire and I’m now fully focused on getting the F2 bike ready in time and repaying them with the best result I possibly can. A win is what I want more than anything else, so that’s exactly what I’ll be aiming to achieve.”

Staunch sidecar supporters the Haith’s have been involved in the three-wheel category for more than 20 years, first as competitors and, more recently, as sponsors. Middleton is also a familiar face in the paddock, having been involved in the sport - both two and three wheels - for several years.

The extra backing was obviously a great boost for Reeves as he headed to Pembrey at the weekend for his first outing of 2010. Partnered by Gregory Cluze, Reeves won all three races at the opening round of the Battle of Britain F1 Sidecar Championship.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Website Find Reply