ISLE OF MAN TT RACES TO BE FILMED IN 3D
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
ISLE OF MAN TT RACES TO BE FILMED IN 3D
CINEMANX AND ISLE OF MAN FILM COMMENCE PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY ON MAJOR THEATRICAL DOCUMENTARY

[Image: cinemanxhdr.gif]

CinemaNX, the film financing and production company backed by the Isle of Man Government, has announced that principal photography has started on its eighth feature film, TT3D.

TT3D will follow the riders and rivals as they battle to conquer the infamous Isle of Man TT circuit. This is the oldest, most dangerous and most important motorcycle road race in the world. With complete behind the scenes access, TT3D promises to be a unique insight into the lives and minds of modern day road racers.

To be filmed in the Isle of Man, Ireland, England and Los Angeles, TT3D will examine what it takes, from both man and machine, to tame the TT.

Directed by acclaimed Motor Sports and Commercials Director Richard De Aragues, the film utilises a range of archive footage along with the latest 3D technology and high definition equipment to capture this unique and visually stunning festival of motorcycle road racing.

“The TT has been filmed before, however, not until now have the tools existed that could do justice to those that have lived and died over the 373/4 miles that make up the legendary Mountain Circuit”, said Director, Richard De Aragues.

Scheduled for release in 2011, NX have already secured 3D screens from their theatric partners at Vue Cinemas. Vue, CEO, Tim Richards commented, “I saw the NX mood real for TT3D and thought the spectacle was truly awesome – this just has to be seen on a big3D screen”.

CinemaNX is one of the UK’s leading film finance, production and distribution companies. Formed three years ago with backing from the Isle of Man Government, CinemaNX has an exciting slate of films in production and distribution and continues to expand operations by way of strategic partnerships and investment in media assets

NX projects in distribution in 2010 are:-

Wild Target starring Bill Nighy, Emily Blunt, Rupert Grint, Martin Freeman, Dame Eileen Atkins and Rupert Everett, directed by Jonathan Lynn, produced by Martin Pope and Michael Rose. UK distribution: Entertainment Film Distributors, International Sales: Protagonist Pictures. UK release is set for June 18.

Me and Orson Welles starring Ben Chaplin, Claire Danes, Zac Efron, Eddie Marsan, Kelly Reilly, James Tupper and Christian McKay (BAFTA nominated for Best Supporting Actor) as Orson Welles. Directed by Richard Linklater, produced by Richard Linklater, Ann Carli and Marc Samuelson. UK distribution: CinemaNX, International Sales: Cinetic International. UK theatrical release was December 4 2009, UK DVD release April 19. US release was November 25 2009.

The Disappearance of Alice Creed starring Gemma Arterton, Eddie Marsan and Martin Compston, directed by J Blakeson, produced by Adrian Sturges. UK distribution: CinemaNX, International Sales: West End Films. Official selection Toronto Film Festival, London Film Festival and Tribeca Film Festival. Nominated for BIFA Raindance award. UK release is April 30, and US release through Anchor Bay Distribution is August 6.

Chico & Rita animation. Directed by Fernando Trueba, Javier Mariscal and Tono Errando. Produced by Santi Errando, Christina Huete, Martin Pope and Michael Rose. UK Distribution: CinemaNX, International Sales: Hanway Films.

Albatross starring Sebastian Koch, Julia Ormond, Felicity Jones, Peter Vaughan and Jessica Brown-Findlay, directed by Niall MacCormick and produced by Adrian Sturges. UK distribution: CinemaNX.

The film is being produced by NX Directors Steve Christian and Marc Samuelson.

For further information, please contact:-

Steve Christian
CinemaNX
Murdoch Chambers
DOUGLAS
Isle of Man
T.: 01624 662666

Hilary Dugdale
Isle of Man Film
Hamilton House
Peel Road, DOUGLAS
Isle of Man
T.: 01624 687173

Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
20-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Website Find Reply