British Supersport star Cooper confirms 2010 Isle of Man TT entry
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
British Supersport star Cooper confirms 2010 Isle of Man TT entry
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

British Supersport Championship star Dan Cooper has confirmed he will ride at the 2010 Isle of Man TT.

The Gloucestershire racer is the latest promising British rider to commit to taking part in the TT

After taking the British 125cc championship in 2006, Cooper has built a career in supersport, steadily progressing from 15th in 2007 to 11th in 2008 and fifth in the championship last year.

In 2010 he is hoping to move even further up the standings as part of the official Triumph factory team.

At the 2010 TT, Cooper will contest both Monster Energy Supersport Races for the experienced PRF Racing team.

He said:

“I was over on the Isle of Man for last year’s TT as part of a trip organised by the Hailwood Foundation and that really whetted my appetite for doing the TT.”

“I’m really looking forward to getting out on the course and having a proper look ahead of the first practice and will be doing as much research as possible to try and learn the circuit.”

TT rider liaison officer Richard ‘Milky’ Quayle added:

“Dan is one of a crop of very promising young riders who are committing to the TT early in their careers.”

“It’s great to see that talented riders with real potential are now interested in racing on the Isle of Man and shows the growing strength of the event.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Website Find Reply