Official TT Programme for 2010 TT Races Goes on Sale from 17th May
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

New pocket sized spectator guide free with programme and race guide

The Official Programme for the 2010 TT Races, produced by Mannin Media Group, will be available to buy from 17th May from major retail outlets including WH Smith shops nationwide and various outlets in Ireland and the Isle of Man. It can also be ordered online at http://www.iomtt.com.

The 126 page full colour programme is packed with fascinating facts and features alongside stunning photography from some of motorcycling’s leading photographers. It also comes with the Official Race Guide and entry lists and is the perfect way to follow the races, whether on the Island or, listening via the web.

Features in the 2010 programme include an insight into the psyche of the top TT competitors as the leading contenders reveal in a detailed questionnaire what goes through their minds as they line-up on the grid before the start of a race. There are also articles on the TT’s fastest female rider Jenny Tinmouth and local hero Conor Cummins.

[Image: tt2010prog.jpg]

This year the programme also comes with a new addition - a 42 page pocket size ‘Spectators Course Guide’, which outlines the best viewing points around the course with useful information on both access and local amenities. The guide includes a detailed description of the course and the best points to catch the action close up provided by Richard ‘Milky’ Quayle, former TT Race winner and currently one of the TT’s Rider Liaison Officers.

The programme also catches up with rising star Michael Dunlop and looks at whether he believes he’s under added pressure to keep the Dunlop name on the TT podium. There’s also a ‘no holds barred’ interview with Ian Hutchinson - winner of two races in a day at last year’s meeting.

Programmes are priced £12 from newsagents and other good retailers from 17th May. Alternatively they can be ordered via the official website http://www.iomtt.com.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
12-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55
RE: Official TT Programme for 2010 TT Races Goes on Sale from 17th May
I got mine by post
Am I the only one who doesnt think its worth £12 this time?
MV
19-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Website Find Reply