Ryan confirms his entry for the Post TT Road Races
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Ryan confirms his entry for the Post TT Road Races
[Image: postTThdr.gif]

Ulsterman Ryan Farquhar has confirmed that he will race two of his KMR Kawasaki’s at the Manx Telecom Post TT Road Races at the conclusion of the TT Festival on Saturday 12th June 2010.

The Dungannon flyer will have his 600 Supersport and 650 SuperTwin machines at his disposal for the immensely popular meeting which is held on the 4.25-mile Billown Course on the outskirts of the Isle of Man’s ancient former capital, Castletown.

The 2009 Duke Road Race Rankings Title holder has so far this season been unbeaten in the two national road races he has contested, the Ian Watson Spring National at Oliver’s Mount, Scarborough and the Cookstown ‘100’ in Co Tyrone taking in total six victories from six starts and setting four fastest laps and one record lap in the process.

[Image: ryanscarboro.jpg]
Ryan at Scarborough - pic by Stephen Davison

Ryan already has 17 wins to his name on the Billown Course at the ‘Post TT’ and July’s Southern 100, including the prestigious Solo Championship in 2003 and will be a strong contender to add to his tally of seven victories in the Manx Telecom Post TT Road Races.

Practice takes place between 1.00pm and 4.00pm with racing from 5.00pm, with the roads opening no later than 8.30pm.

Should Saturday’s programme be postponed the meeting will take place on Sunday 13th June between 12.30pm and 7.00pm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
24-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Website Find Reply