ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET COMPANY PROVIDES SUPPORT TO LOCAL MOTORCYCLE RACING STAR
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET COMPANY PROVIDES SUPPORT TO LOCAL MOTORCYCLE RACING STAR
[Image: steampackethdr.gif]

The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company is pleased to announce that it is providing support to local motorcycle racing star Dan Kneen.

Dan's racing career has seen him rise to the top ranks, where he is a serious competitor in the major motorcycle racing events. Amongst his achievements are Manx Grand Prix treble winner 2008, Andreas Centre Champion 2009 and 4th place in British Superstock 600 in 2009. He is currently lying first in the British Supersport Cup and the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company is delighted to assist him fly the Isle of Man flag on the international stage.

Dan, who is looking to achieve a strong performance in TT 2010, said

“I am pleased that the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company is assisting me with transport off-Island as I compete in the British Supersport Cup. It will ensure that I can concentrate my efforts on achieving continued success."

Isle of Man Steam Packet Company Chief Executive Mark Woodward said:

“Dan has proven himself to be a serious contender in the world of motorcycle racing, and I am delighted that we are able to assist him to further his position as an ambassador for the Isle of Man in the international arena.

“The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company has a long association with motorsport on the Isle of Man and, at a time when we are transporting around 10,000 bikes to TT 2010, it is fitting that we can provide assistance to one of the Island's rising stars. I join with the staff at the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company to wish Dan every success.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
04-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Website Find Reply